Live Utility Management can provide the following services...
- Desktop utility asset record searches (C2 search, also known as PAS 128 survey category type D)
- Utility asset record composite plans based on record search results (PAS 128 survey category type C)
- Pre-land purchase feasibility studies to include as a minimum:
- Asset record search
- Asset record composite/constraints plan
- Budget cost appraisal for disconnections/ diversions based on review of obtained asset records and proposed new connections based on agreed capacity requirements
- Diverse fibre route procurement / project management